Image Map

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Gone, gone, gone

That's how I feel lately! My poor little blog has been so neglected! It has been the longest winter in South Dakota. I swear, one of my kids has been sick everyday since December! One gets better, the next one gets sick... then throw in conferences, inservices, test prep, EEEEEKKKKK!


Anyway - are you as thrilled as I am about the new blog called iTeach Third?!?!  I am super stoked to subscribe to a blog that is tailored to third grade teachers!  Better yet, I love that they're kicking it off with 11 freebies.  I rushed right over to download them all.  I've already printed/prepped the Color by Product for my third grade thinkers that go bonkers over using their markers. I'm sticking the Area/Perimeter Robot in this week for a little extra fun activity when we finish our Smarter Balance testing. I've also sent the Distributive Doctor out to our print shop.  Every resource that was offered was something that I can use right away. I love it when that happens!  

If you haven't found that blog yet - you're going to want to check it out! 

                                                         

And their Freebies...

                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment